Friday 24 May 2013

A little thank you gift --- aprons!

Time flies when you have little one and mine is already 4 and half. This means he's graduating from kindergarten at the end of the year and going to prep at a new primary school. This year also mark the end of childcare services, which I absolutely love all the carers in the center. I am very grateful that we found a childcare center where I can feel happy to leave my kids and knowing he's in a good care.

So I have been thinking about making something for the kinder teachers and the carers at the center and   aprons are perfect! For the kinder teachers I have made water proof aprons which are perfect as it is easy to clean and wipe away paints, glues or any other crafty activities.



I have also made a cotton apron for the cook in my son's childcare, who made lots of healthy and delicious meals for the center. She is also very happy to share her recipes with all the parents, so I think apron would be most appropriate.



The pattern and instruction is from Ink & Spindle, a boutique textile studio that design really lovely prints for upholstery or even for cushions.

No comments:

Post a Comment